Tip Top Tap Car Complete
- Olympia Hiawatha and Olympian featured the Tip Top Tap car
- The Tip Top Tap is partially divided into 2 sections by a central pantry
- Note the radio antenna on the roof
- the vents mimic the actual vents on car #165
- 11 g car weight suggested (not provided)
- Be sure to wash parts with a light mix of dish soap and water, rinse and dry before painting.
Free shipping on orders over $49!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The lounging and recreation space for all passengers on the Olympia Hiawatha, the Tip Top Tap was a full length car as delightful in atmosphere as it was distinctive in details. The Tip Top Tap Grill is partially divided into 2 sections by a central pantry and curved a bar. Though the car served a dual purpose, the restaurant end was intended primarily for those who wish a light meal or snack, and the cocktail lounge your favorite beverage was expertly mixed and served.